ICMP is connected to major record labels, publishers, promoters and management companies active in London and the wider music industry.
Run by a team of music industry professionals and experienced careers counsellors, the team is on hand from day one to support you in taking your first steps towards a career in the music industry or in wider employment. Core Hub activities include:
- Providing a range of exclusive events throughout the year to give you the opportunity to meet industry professionals, gain advice and insight and build that essential network of contacts
- Organising tailored audition and showcase opportunities with the biggest industry names such as Sony/ATV Publishing, RCA, BBC, Virgin EMI Records, Island, Columbia and Universal
- Developing bespoke career plans for students and providing A&R and professional development advice
- Advertising work experience opportunities and placements and developing your employability skills such as making applications, CV development and interview preparation
- Hosting interactive events featuring leading industry professionals
- Providing support, guidance and access to opportunities to you after you graduate